Unique Expertise and Sound experience
Octopus Europe C.B is the head office for Octopus Europe, an independent trading company in the marine market in Europe and the surrounding territories. Using our expert knowledge we are available to offer our own independent designs and novel solutions to create new unique designs for steering systems with full consultancy and training on offer as required
Octopus Europe - World class knowledge of product design, management, training and marketing in the marine and commercial industry
• Over 25 years experience designing and producing cutting-edge autopilot drive solutions for major OEMS.
• Complete product solutions for all boat types in the leisure & small ships market
• Unique drive designs for simple installation
• Integrated design ideas, versatile and easy to install
• Customised products, compatible with all major autopilot brands
• We are committed to continuous product development and improvement per the International Institute of Marine Surveyors (IIMS) of which we are a member
Certified with surveying diploma (with distinction) from Lloyds of London academy
Business studies to master degree level in strategy and marketing
Five years training experience as lecturer in process control systems world wide.
Our innovative product knowledge gives professional distributors / dealers the opportunity to offer the best solutions to their customers which gives added value to the installation and service supplied.
Our highly experienced team can assist with solutions to boat builder production requirements including lean manufacturing techniques, and supply complete installation packs including all required parts and accessories. We work closely with Boat builders such as the Beneteau Group offering advice on steering system designs for OEMS.
We follow up with training and training aids for the work force from production line workers to MBA level management courses to build the required support and tacit knowledge to offer the complete hard and soft solutions for sustainability.
Our highly experienced team can offer Autopilot manufacturers our personalized business model, where we provide engineering, prototyping and production support that is specifically designed to meet their needs, resulting in significant cost savings, increased reliability and innovation.